It’s only 10 days to the largest conference dedicated to technology enhanced assessment practice in the UK; eAssessment Scotland, now in its 6th year, welcomes speakers from around the country to the sunny Dundee to share their experiences of eAssessment. We’re delighted to have Mark Glynn, Dublin City University and Peter Reed, University of Liverpool delivering keynotes and a host of seminars, workshops and presentations to choose from.
Although sessions are filling up rapidly, we still have spaces for:
• Open Badges in Open Education – Do They Count? – Martin Hawksey, Association for Learning Technology
• Adaptive Comparative Judgement – Gavin McCabe & Nora Mogey, University of Edinburgh
• Virtual Patients – Paul Chapman, Glasgow School of Art
• The Bedford College Moodle GradeTracker and Other Stories – Roy Currie, Bedford College
• My Portfolio Turned Out to Be More than Just an Assessment … – Libs Browne, University of York
And if that wasn’t enough, we have a free Online Programme running from the 8th – 19th of September. This includes an exciting line-up of international presentations organised by our partners from Transforming Assessment.