QAA Scotland has published its Annual Report for 2014-15, providing information on its work from last year, which includes:
- Enhancement-led Institutional Reviews (ELIR)
- Focus On project: Assessment and Feedback
- Enhancement Themes
- International Enhancement Themes Conference
- Descriptors of Enhancement
- Recognition of Prior Learning
This report is useful for those not familiar with the organisation in that it also describes the Quality Enhancement Framework and the partnership approach, the role of QAA Scotland in the Scottish Higher Education sector, and how its work in Scotland relates to QAA’s UK-wide work.