You may have read in the internal newsletter that Dell have provided a solution to the issue that halted the University’s Network Refresh project.
I am pleased to announce that both wired and wireless network migrations are no longer on hold, and the new network will continue to be rolled out across campus.
Schedule for migrations
- Tue 17 Oct, 07:00 – 12:00 | Basement and ground floor
- Tue 17 Oct, 13:00 – 18:00 | First floor west
- Wed 18 Oct, 07:00 – 18:00 | First floor east
1-3 Perth Road
- Thu 19 Oct, 07.00 – 12:00 | 3 Perth Road, Ground and 1st Floor (West)
- Thu 19 Oct, 13.00 – 15:00 | 1 Perth Road, Basement, Ground and 1st Floors
- Thu 19 Oct, 15.00 – 19:00 | 3 Perth Road, 1st Floor (East)
- Sat 28 and Sun 29 Oct, all day | All building
Do you work in any of these buildings? More information about what to expect can be found on IT Status.
We look forward to having a world-class network once the project is completed.
Dr Jonathan Monk
Director of IT