Do you play a competitive sport? The University of Dundee Sport Scholarship fund can provide monetary support to ease training and competition costs.
The Scholarship includes:
- A grant of up to £250 towards related costs of training and competition
- Access to additional funding on an event-specific application basis
- Full ISE membership for the academic year
- Strength and conditioning support
- University of Dundee Sport Scholar kit
- Applicants must be a matriculated student at the University of Dundee.
- Applicants should be competing at junior international level as a minimum.
Apply for Sport Scholar Funding
Take a look at some of our 2021/2022 Sport Scholars and read what they had to say about being a Sport Scholar: