Police Scotland and the Scottish Police Authority commissioned a series of evidence reviews from the Scottish Institute for Policing Research which have helped inform the development of the 2026 strategy. Written by an international group of leading policing scholars and … Continue reading
- Searching for missing people: consolidating research and knowledge exchange between Scotland and Sweden
- The smell of death and how to search buildings – the most unique job you’ll ever have.
- Reflections on the CEBCP International Summer School
- Partnering to Enable Evidence-Based Practices in Policing
- International policing ‘best practice’: learning lessons, transferring knowledge and developing guiding principles