CentrePoint is a resource for all staff and students in the School of Nursing and Midwifery. The aim of CentrePoint is to further integrate research and education across the School to promote evidence-based education and clinical practice through:
- Supporting integration of research and education to impact positively on healthcare practice.
- Contributing towards improving the research and education culture within the School
- Creating a resource aimed at supporting effectiveness and greater efficiency in learning and teaching across the School
- Establishing a centre point for learning about research and how it can be applied in practice for all students in the School
- Establishing a centre point of resources for all School staff
CentrePoint includes a range of information and resources related to research and education, such as what’s on, subjects of interest and learning links.