This year I will be telling my #UoDstory
So here’s 10 things you might want to know about me before getting started:
(1) I’m a fourth year law student
(2) I just got back from doing ERASMUS in Leiden, the Netherlands
(3) Where plenty of this happened
(4) But also plenty of this
(5) Which allowed me to develop my knowledge and passion for human rights and gender equality
(6) I come from a small seaside town
(7) I hop on a plane whenever I can
(8) I like to pretend I’m a world champion skier
(9) And sometimes a professional golfer
(10) But most recently I’ve been excited to get back to Dundee for my final year and everything that it has in store!
So now that you know a little about me I hope you’ll enjoy reading whats to come. If you have serious fear of missing out (FOMO), or want to know life is like as a UoD student, then it’s your lucky day. There are so many cool things going on at UoD this year and I’m here to share them all with you. From freshers week to student elections- this is the place to find out what’s going on and when.