Trick or Treat?
As per usual DUSA hosted another legendary halloween party this year! With over 3000 vampires, ghost and goblins in attendance- there was definitely something to scare everyone!
Some top tips:
(1) Try a flat themed costume! This way you won’t be as likely to lose one another and, in the event that you do, it’ll be a lot easier to find them. (See pictures below for some inspiration)
(2) Get your tickets early! Halloween has been a sold out event for the past SIXTEEN years so get your tickets early to avoid disappointment.
(3) Buy on yoyo to avoid the admin fee! Download that app and save the fuss of cash and cards.
(4) Go big or go home! There’s a best costume prize which I’m still not over that I didn’t win.
(5) Be sure to check out Yvonne’s fancy dress shop! 10% discount when you have a halloween ticket!
(6) Pick up your wristband during the day to avoid waiting in the (seriously long) queues. Faceprint doesn’t look quite as good when its running down your face.
(7) Check out the outdoor DJ! Playing spooky beats all night long.
(8) Get creative! Because you’re never too old to dress up.
Get your 2017 tickets now! https://www.dusa.co.uk/halloween/