Time passes in a blink of an eye. I feel like it was just yesterday I arrived in Dundee when it was cold and dark now its spring already! So I thought you guys should have something to do other than being cooped up in your room binge watching TV series or studying. If you are studying for exams then you definitely need a break in between, freshen up and lighten your mood. Don’t let the stress get to you. So here are a few things you can do while taking a break from studies.
- Its finally spring so this might be the perfect time to take a walk across Dundee without being frozen. My suggestion would be the riverside. Its really calm down there.
- Plan picnics- If you have loads of time in your hand and your bored out of your mind then you can always just make some food then go to one of many parks in Dundee and treat yourself to one great picnic.
- Bask in sunshine when you can – if you don’t feel like going outside Uni, you can always get some vitamin D by hanging out in campus green.
- Take day from hectic schedules because now would be the ideal time to visit places near Dundee such as Broughty Ferry and St. Andrews.
- I would also suggest to try different cuisines. Dundee does offer a lot of restaurants and takeaways and now might be a good time to take advantage of it.
So go ahead have fun before exams start……..