We’ve finally reached the end of the semester! Congratulations! With a break from assignments and deadlines this is a great opportunity to get stuck into a good book. I’m a sucker for a great fantasty book, so here is just a small selection of some of my favourites through the years.
(If it has a star * the book is the first of a series)
- The Name of the Wind* – Patrick Rothfuss
- The Bone Season* – Samantha Shannon
- Mistborn: The Final Empire* – Brandon Sanderson
- The Sky in the Deep – Adrienne Young
- Graceling* – Kristin Cashore
- From Blood and Ash* – Jennifer Armentrout
- The Star Dwellers* – David Estes
- The Sight – David Clement-Davies
- Alanna: The First Adventure* (Song of the Lioness) – Tamora Pierce
- Throne of Glass – Sarah J. Maas
- Court of Thorns and Roses – Sarah J. Maas
- Crescent City – Sarah J. Maas
(Honestly, I would read anything by Sarah J. Maas) Anyways, these are just a few of my favourite books for getting lost in another world. Happy Reading!