Honestly, the second semester has been a little difficult so far. The amount of course work has increased and so has the difficulty of the CMAs, but it is important to get back on track for the remaining coursework, so here are a few tips to get back on track:
- Irrespective of how you have scored, try and accept it to move on with the second half of the coursework.
- Considering the pattern of the CMA, making lengthy notes might not be the best strategy, try and make flashcards with key ideas and terms.
- Make flowcharts to work on modules that focus on different developmental stages. (If you prefer making notes on a computer, you can use: https://diagrams.freebusinessapps.net/diagrams for the flowchart)
- Pay close attention to the diagrammatic question and practice them thoroughly.
- Take some time to relax and freshen up; don’t let the stress force you to overthink and tire yourself!
I hope these tips will help you with the rest of the semester! Best of luck!