I’ve just realised that I’ve never properly introduced myself to the blog! So, inspired by Vogue’s 73 Question Series (if you’ve not watched the one with Kim Kardashian yet, you need to get on it it’s a laugh a minute) I thought I would share 23 tidbits about me!
- What are studying at Dundee? I’m in my fourth year of an English and Film degree! Soon to be finished!!
2. What’s your favourite beverage? Oh, tea for sure! Just a standard breakfast tea with milk! I drink about 6 cups a day!
3. What is your favourite movie? While you might think this would be hard for me to answer, it’s a very easy choice. Mean Girls.
4. What is something you can’t do? I’ve never been able to do the splits but I’d love to improve my flexibility.
5. Best advice for your first-year self? Keep doing what your doing, everything works out in the end. Oh, and bring a cutlery drawer organiser.
6. What did you want to do with your life at age 12? I always wanted to be a famous singer. There’s still time I suppose!
7. What is one goal you are determined to achieve in your lifetime? I’d just like to make a positive impact on the world.
8. It’s brunch! What do you eat? Soup (anything but mushroom) and a sandwich! Or a toasted wrap!
9. Favourite solo artist? This one is super hard. Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, Kim Petras, the list goes on…
10. What’s your Favorite board game? I loved Cluedo as a kid but no one would ever play it with me.
11. What’s a city you wish to visit? New York! I’d love to see a Broadway show!
12. Heels or flats? Flats! I was born with flat feet so it fits the brand!
13. What’s your favourite exercise? None of them. Maybe, dancing but not seriously.
14. What was your worst subject in school? Either French or Maths. Both were serious struggles.
15. What is your spirit animal? A golden retriever for sure.
16. What colour was your prom dress? I had two! One was navy with nude cut outs and the other was a light pink with black sequins!
17. How do you manage stress? Cry lol. No, I use lists and take a deep breath.
18. What do you do to relax? Listen to music.
19. Television show you’ve binged on recently? The Simple Life with Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie!
20. What are 3 words to describe living in Dundee? Sunny, creative, windy!!
21. Favourite type of flower? Sunflower. They remind me of my Papa.
22. What’s your guilty pleasure? Lately, it’s watching The Simple Life with Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie haha
23. Plans for the weekend? Getting a takeaway and watching the new episode of Ru Paul’s Drag Race!