• Autumn in Blairgowrie

First of all, welcome back! Although leaves are falling and it marks the end of a long summer, it is the beginning of a new and interesting year at University. After my first week back, I took a trip to Blairgowrie to enjoy the colours of Autumn! I highly recommend it for everyone. Here is […]

• My Week 1 Experience

Hello all! We’re finally back to uni and classes have started again. Whether you decided to return to Dundee or stay at home and do distance learning, we’ve all been back to studying for at least a week now. I thought it would be worth me sharing my experiences of my first week of fourth […]

• 9 productive things to do while social distancing

With most of our courses being online, social distancing and in general life being quite hard for us students, it might be hard figuring out what one can actually do in their free time next to uni. Especially as its getting so cold, rainy and dark outside.  If you’re usually a busy student (like me), […]

• The best takeaway places in Dundee

As its getting harder making it to dinner before the restaurants close and too cold to sit outside, I’m here to share with you the best places to get takeaway in Dundee (and support our local business at the same time) They all offer both vegan and vegetarian options too. We might not have a […]

• We’re back! Week 1

• Beer brewing from home!

Beer Brewing Lockdown was a period of national crisis, in which everyone found themselves stuck at home trying to keep their spirits high while finding something to do. For myself and my friends, we found ourselves finding old hobbies or discovering new ones. Whether it was dusting jigsaws from the back of the cupboard or […]

• Intelligent Transport Systems

• The hidden gems of Dundee

Let’s be honest, it seems harder and harder finding things to do in Dundee. Some students are isolating and for now we aren’t even allowed to go for a pint or a meal out. So I wanted to share with you some of the hidden gem of Dundee that hopefully give you an idea or […]

• 4 beginner friendly meals for students!

Starting uni and never cooked a meal before? Do not worry, you do not have to rely on takeaway and fast food, there are plenty of easy, beginner-friendly meals for you to try! I’ve here found 4 easy, cheap, and delicious dishes for you to cook for dinner, tonight! A Stir Fry. In my opinion, a […]

• Best Daytrips Around Dundee

If you just moved to the city, you might be excited to see what’s here to see. While there is a lot to explore in Dundee, sometimes it feels great to get outside of the city limits. Here are five of my favorite places easily in reach for a day trip: