• 23 Questions With Caitlin Wallace

I’ve just realised that I’ve never properly introduced myself to the blog! So, inspired by Vogue’s 73 Question Series (if you’ve not watched the one with Kim Kardashian yet, you need to get on it it’s a laugh a minute) I thought I would share 23 tidbits about me! What are studying at Dundee? I’m […]

• Happy Navratri

One of the most significant festivals celebrated in the Hindu calendar is ‘Navaratri’. This year the festival started on 7th October and ended on 15th October. Each of those 9 days are dedicated to worshipping to the 9 avatars of Goddess of power – Durga. Each day you wear a different colour that honours the […]

• Unhinged

I don’t know what it is, but ever since I came here, I’ve felt a bit unhinged. Maybe you feel it too, like you’re not exactly balanced, that, had you been an actual door, you’d just scrape over the floor a bit. As though if someone decides to put a little more pressure than necessary […]

• Spend the day with me! | Vlog

• How to master the art of cooking at home

Uni is back and we’ve all moved in with our flatmates. I personally start to panic about meals, since my flat has agreed to all eat the same meal on most days. So, what are we eating? Who is shopping for it? Well, I figured it out! We started getting things from Hello Fresh. It’s […]

• House hunting (international students edition)

Looking for a house during your second year can be a lot of work, but this experience will help you understand many small aspects of what makes your life. To start with, I would recommend shortlisting a few properties minimum a week in advance (to avoid the sudden rise in demand for accommodation during the […]

• In conversation with Professor. Dale

Pro. Kim Dale is Assistant Vice-Principal (International) of the University and the Associate Dean (International) of the School of Life Sciences and Professor of Molecular Developmental Biology. Her work focuses on the countless mechanisms that shape different stages of embryological development. She was awarded a University research fellowship by the Royal Society of London when […]

• Go for it

So what has blogging done for me? This year is the first time I’ve ever done anything like this in my life. But for some reason, when I saw on social media they were looking for people to contribute to the Student Blog, I decided to go for it. The piece I submitted for it […]