• Exam Time!

It’s almost time – the exam diet is about to begin! Don’t stress, I’m here with 5 tips on how to keep calm during exam time, and I’ll be updating you on my exam experience once my first ever university exam diet is over! First of all, get yourself organised well in advance. Make sure […]

• #mealprep – Part 2

It is that time of the year, the library is full of students trying to cram as many facts as possible to make sure they get all the marks they can in their exams. As much as it is important to remember that differential equation (that you just can’t) it is also important to take […]

• My Top 3 Exam Preparation Tips

Here is the link to a video where I go over my top 3 exam prep tips:    

• Second Long Days

Needless to say, it’s been a busy semester. On top of the usual coursework and money-earning work, in December I took on the role of Head of Operations in DUSA Media’s Tay Productions. Week by week seems to have thundered by like an out of control snow plow (especially during Exec Election week when the […]

• Diary of a postgrad student – a tour of our building

Come and join me while I show you the Scrymegour building and common room. This is where the Psychology department is based.

• My First Year Review

I’ve come to the end of my first year of university and I’d love to share some of my experiences in a review of the year. Settling into living in Dundee was so easy for me. It seems like it only took me a few days to really get into it and feel like it […]

• Why you should use the library in First Year

The library is a great resource available for all students at Dundee, but not many first years use it to their full advantage. Here, I’ll explain why I used the library so frequently during my first year of university and why you should too. Firstly, leaving your flat and going out to the library can […]

• Best things about living in Dundee

If you’re new here or if you’re considering coming to Dundee, I’m here to tell you that Dundee is the perfect city to live in as a student, and here’s why: As a predominantly student city, it’s really safe as you’re surrounded by students from both universities. Both campuses are safe and big enough for […]

• Diary of a postgrad student – the end…sort of

This is my “I’m-happy-my-exam-is-over” face. On Friday I had my advanced stats exam. I’ve always had an interesting relationship with exams. I kind of feel that by the time you sit down and do it, it’s too late. So there is really no point getting nervous. An exam is only testing what you already know, […]

• Exam Woe and Worry

It’s that season again. Of long days in the library and longer nights binging on coffee (and Oreos) in order to stay awake that extra hour. This exam season will be slightly different for me as I’m intercalating, I’m exposed to an entirely different format of exams and the stress is kind of settling in. […]