• #ByeBMSc

I’ve been blogging for the university student blog for a little while now, it’s been a welcome change from my essays on patient cases, pathologies and biochemical cellular mechanisms. However, I’ve yet to post anything truly personal. I figured this would be the time to do so and share my thoughts on the academic year […]

• Diary of a Postgrad student – Business vs Academia

I’ve come at my Masters in a different way. I spent 20+ years as a business consultant. I helped businesses improve. I trained people on how to interpret data. I ran a callcentre and was responsible for profit and loss. And then I did a Masters in Psychology and it has been a bit of […]

• Amsterdam II

• Amsterdam

Protip: when booking a flight, make sure the dates are right.  Protip 2: when dealing with airlines, never forget that they are pirates. Got that? Cool. Go to Amsterdam. Started off in Scotland and had to make it to Southend airport, almost missed our bus to London, got stopped at the gate while boarding (I […]

• Exam Time!

It’s almost time – the exam diet is about to begin! Don’t stress, I’m here with 5 tips on how to keep calm during exam time, and I’ll be updating you on my exam experience once my first ever university exam diet is over! First of all, get yourself organised well in advance. Make sure […]

• #mealprep – Part 2

It is that time of the year, the library is full of students trying to cram as many facts as possible to make sure they get all the marks they can in their exams. As much as it is important to remember that differential equation (that you just can’t) it is also important to take […]

• My Top 3 Exam Preparation Tips

Here is the link to a video where I go over my top 3 exam prep tips:    

• Second Long Days

Needless to say, it’s been a busy semester. On top of the usual coursework and money-earning work, in December I took on the role of Head of Operations in DUSA Media’s Tay Productions. Week by week seems to have thundered by like an out of control snow plow (especially during Exec Election week when the […]

• Diary of a postgrad student – a tour of our building

Come and join me while I show you the Scrymegour building and common room. This is where the Psychology department is based.

• My First Year Review

I’ve come to the end of my first year of university and I’d love to share some of my experiences in a review of the year. Settling into living in Dundee was so easy for me. It seems like it only took me a few days to really get into it and feel like it […]