• How to Scrapbook

I used to really enjoy arts and craft as a child. I loved sticking bits of things together in hap-hazard collages or dabbling with paper Mache.  If you remember Neil Buchannan from Art Attack as fondly as I do you’ll understand what I mean. Somehow, it’s been another one of those hobbies that has just […]

• Beyond the books: The diary of a coffee addict in Dundee

Suffering from caffeine withdrawal? Me too. All. The. Time. However, I am not just your usual coffee addict. I like my daily coffee with a side of hipstery scenery and nice staff. During my last 3 years in Dundee I have found the very best, cutest and most aesthetic places to grab a coffee – […]

• Staying Safe on Campus and in the City

As someone who had never lived in the centre of a city before moving here, I had some questions and concerns relating to my personal safety before I moved here. People I knew were telling me to “avoid walking home alone” and to “walk through the more populated streets if you have to walk home […]

• Love the Uni Life

University can be, and should be, an amazing, enjoyable experience. Here’s my take on how to make it happen.

• A Very Busy Week 1!

Finally, the weekend is upon us after what has probably been quite a busy first week of lectures and classes for us all! As a second year history student, my timetable is still relatively busy but nothing quite like you medics and dentists out there working 9-5! Despite that, I thought I’d give a little […]

• Week 1: Staying Organised and Getting Involved

After a long summer, getting back into the routine of university life can be tough. The summer days are long gone and the excitement of Freshers week is over. The thought of a week of classes can be a shock. As a second year, I’m used to the routine of university and I know what […]

• Campus Couches

The academic success can be difficult to achieve in a distress state of mind. The University of Dundee has loads of support services to help with mental health, finances and such, but to maintain a good feel through students’ courses, it is also crucial to have an environment which is comfortable and inspiring. Such as […]

• Best Freshers Advice!!!

Freshers’ Week is almost over, but we can’t forget one of the most important events of the whole week…the Freshers Fayre! On Saturday 8th September, freshers will flock to the campus green to get a glimpse of the many societies we have here at Dundee. ‘So, what’s the best freshers advice?’ I hear you ask. […]

• Year 1, Semester 1, Week 1!

Sunny blue sky, great weather and great people; all are which makes Dundee an ideal place for students to be! As a year 3 student this year, I have already been in classes for the past 3 weeks and trying to understand neurology. But enough about me, this week is all about the freshies and […]

• Graduation and Highlands trip

My BMSc graduation was at 2.30pm on the 22nd of June 2018.  The Scottish weather gods were especially kind as the clouds parted and we had sunny skies for the ceremony and the many (many) photos after. This was especially special as my parents had flown in a long way away from Malaysia to attend. […]