Meet our bloggers

Dawn Walton

Hi, my name is Dawn Walton and I am a 44 year old therapist that lives in the Dundee area. I'm originally from Anglesey in North Wales, but I've lived here for 17 years. My first degree was in Computing at UMIST in Manchester. Now I'm studying a Masters in Psychological Research Methods with the aim of going on to do a Phd. I love Starbucks and Pokemon Go. So they are likely to feature in my posts quite often!

Kiah Edwards

Hey, I'm Kiah: a footballer, drummer and an avid film fan. I'm originally from Durham, England, now a first year History MA student at Dundee!

Karina Osswald

A 26 year old pain in the ass, making my way through Scotland and mountains of notes.

Katie Whitham

I am a stereotypical 22 year old girl from the Highlands of Scotland who really loves tea. I am studying MA in Education and loving every single second of my course. When not studying (pffft..) I work with Girlguiding as a digital champion vlogger, peer educator and advocate. My posts will be random and about all manor of different things!

Mandar Tamhane

I'm Mandar and I'm from Mumbai, India. I'm studying Applied Computing at the University. Part-time Student; Full-Time wannabe travel blogger!

Hey Guys! I am Navin and I am from Singapore! I loved every minute of last year, and I hope I will the next 4! Join me to read about my adventures and journeys this year ,hopefully, as I travel!

Rebecca Brown

Hello! I'm a 20 year old English and Creative Writing student from Dundee - most likely to be found in a coffee shop.

Hey guys! I am Simran Chopra, and I am a hybrid Indian by ethnicity but I grew up in the barren lands of the nomads- Oman. Now I am pretty sure most of you don’t know where Oman is, so let me give you a quick geography lesson. Oman is a small country located in the Middle East and is right by Dubai (UAE). Also why a hybrid Indian? That’s because I have parents from the North and South of India hence the term hybrid!

Stuart Mcclelland

I'm Stuart, 20 years old and study MA Economics with Spanish. Originally from the west coast of Scotland I moved east to Dundee at 17 so as a final year student I'm here to share my experiences so far and yet to come.

Stephanie Anani

Hi, I'm a Nigerian 2nd Year Civil Engineering student. This year I have engrossed myself in so many different aspects of uni life. I hope you enjoy reading and watching my candid opinion of life at the University of Dundee.

Sandhya Prem

Hello everyone! I'm an international medical student, intercalating this year. I'm setting out to experience as much of Dundee student life as possible as I take a short break from medic life. I'm a closet bookworm and a foodie with an obsession of baking all things sweet. I also drink copious amounts of tea.