Meet our bloggers

Ashley MacLeod

Hey! I'm Ashley and I'm a second year psychology student. I aim to make the most out of my university experience as possible. I have an interest in film and hope to document some of my experiences through videos. I also love listening to music and watching way too many TV shows.

Aleksandra Mergo

Annabelle Suemegi

Daniella Karaoglan Christensen

Forever elbow deep in vegan goodies and ASOS threads, a half Danish half Brazilian 4th year student of International Business, who loves talking all things Dundee.

Ellie Biggs

3rd year forensic anthropology student who enjoys reading good words and attempts to type some too. I am passionate about our planet and saving it, tea, my friends and family and food. Hoping to help you to navigate university life anyway I can.

Ethan Jones

Hi, I'm a third Year Civil Engineering student. I hope you enjoy reading my blog about life at the University of Dundee.

Jakub Stepanovic

Former photojournalist, now an excited fine art student at the DJCAD. See my work at <a href="http://www.jakubstepanovic.com/" title="my web">jakubstepanovic.com</a>.

Kiah Edwards

Hey, I'm Kiah: a footballer, drummer and an avid film fan. I'm originally from Durham, England, now a second year History student at Dundee!

Liam Elphick

Hey :) I am a 4th Year International Business student from New Zealand. I am heading into my final year at Dundee and have loved every minute of it! I'm looking forward to what this year brings, and sharing some of my experiences on here!

Navin

Hey Guys! I am Navin and I am from Singapore! I loved every minute of last year, and I hope I will the next 4! Join me to read about my adventures and journeys this year ,hopefully, as I travel!

Stephanie Anani

Hi, I'm a Nigerian 2nd Year Civil Engineering student. This year I have engrossed myself in so many different aspects of uni life. I hope you enjoy reading and watching my candid opinion of life at the University of Dundee.

Sandhya Prem

Hello everyone! I'm an international medical student, currently in my 4th year. I'm setting out to experience as much of Dundee student life as possible as I finish with my last years of undergraduate studies. I'm a closet bookworm and a foodie with an obsession of baking all things sweet. I also drink copious amounts of tea.