Meet our bloggers

Tung Hin Lau

Bassey Hogan-Itam

Aditi Atmasidha

Hey! I am AditeeA, first year student of Molecular Genetics. I am from India. I love learning new languages, music and theater.

Aryan Dariush

Hello everyone! I’m Aryan, a first-year BDS Dentistry student, a BSc Biomedical Science graduate and a professional photographer. This is my first year living in Dundee and Scotland so I'm new to the area. I thought that blogging at university would be an amazing idea to share my second university experience! Apart from university, I also blog about my photography which you can find at https://www.ad-media.uk/ :)

Catherine Larmour

Hi! My name is Catherine and I'm a second year English/NI Law student. This is my second year living here in Dundee and I can't wait to share my experiences with you. Whether you are thinking of coming to the university or are already here, I hope you enjoy reading!

Ethan Jones

Hi, I'm a Masters Civil Engineering student and the marketing officer at the Centre for Entrepreneurship. I hope you enjoy reading my blog about studying at the University of Dundee.

Eleanor Scott

Hello, I'm Eleanor, and I'm a 3rd-year Architecture student. Although this keeps me very busy, in my spare time I like dancing and watching TV. I'll be sharing my experiences of university so far, so that you don't have to make the same mistakes I do!

Georgia Nolan

Hi! I'm Georgia and I'm a second year maths and psychology student, but university is about so much more than that for me. I am hoping to share some of my experiences on this platform about societies, sports clubs, social life, study abroad, and so much more, in the hope that it might give you some inspiration about what you can spend your time at university doing. Enjoy!

Henry Lai

Hi, My name is Henry, I'm from Hong Kong. I'm currently in my 4th year studying Computer Science and I enjoy outdoors and travels. If my choice of course hasn't done the speaking yet, I am interested in computers and software development.

Kira Samide

Hi! I'm from Switzerland and I'm in my 3rd year of Environmental Science. I'm interested in all things outdoors and sports and hope to be talking about my adventure trips from Dundee and taking you along while I discover Scotland bit by bit.

Kiah Edwards

Hey, I'm Kiah: a footballer, drummer and an avid film fan. I'm from County Durham, England, now in my fourth and final year of my History degree at Dundee!

Leanne-Sydonie Goodlad

Hi! I'm a third year Dual Qualifying Law student, who has just returned to Dundee after a years medical leave! I love Dundee, and I hope you enjoy reading my experience of life here, even though things are strange right now

Nidhi Sharma

Hello ! My name is Nidhi. I am an international medic studying at University of Dundee.

Rhona Garry

Hi, I am in my 4th year studying Environmental Science and Geography. As can be assumed by my studies I have a strong interest for environmental issues and a great love for the outdoors. Outside, of my studies I love to play basketball and am also an avid reader.

Sarah-Jayne Duncan

3rs year Politics and IR student, with a passion for education and widening participation and access. I love all things from current affairs to little mom and pop coffee houses.