Meet our bloggers

Rheia Walia

Hi, my name is Rheia. Here's a few facts about me: - I am a second year English law student at the University of Dundee. - I am 19 years old - I am from Milton Keynes in England Some things i like to do in my free time - painting - running - cooking

Nikita Mickevics

Hi there! My name is Nikita Mickevics and I am an undergraduate Product Design student at the University of Dundee. If you are into arts & design, sustainability, and traveling you might find some interesting articles from me. Enjoy!

Daisy Kipkoech

Aditi Atmasidha

Hey! I am AditeeA, a second-year student of Molecular Genetics. I am from India. I love travelling, photography and reading. On my blog, I share many aspects of student life, study tips and discuss different things that you can do in and around Dundee as a student. I hope you find this fun and helpful!

Sophie Visser

Hello, my name is Sophie, I am a postgraduate in Anatomy and Forensic Anthropology from The Netherlands. I did my undergrad in Biomedical Sciences with a minor in Education, I do archery, a lot of different crafts and I thoroughly love sitting down with a cup of tea and a good book.

Jacquelyn Hovey

I am Jacquelyn, an international student from Canada, currently in my first year of the accelerated LLB program.

Catherine Larmour

Hi! My name is Catherine and I'm a second year English/NI Law student. This is my second year living here in Dundee and I can't wait to share my experiences with you. Whether you are thinking of coming to the university or are already here, I hope you enjoy reading!

Kira Samide

I'm a 4th-year Environmental Science student from Switzerland. I'm interested in all things outdoors and sports and mostly use this blog to talk about my adventure trips around Dundee and further afield, so come along while I discover Scotland bit by bit!

Reatha Brunjes